[cgfc] CGFC Produce News 10.5.04

Brandy Watts mailstoragebw at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 14:31:14 CDT 2004

CGFC PRODUCE NEWS  For The Week of October 5, 2004

New This Week:
Pluots!
Pomegranates
D'anjou Pears
Red Romaine Lettuce
Eggplant

Local:
Bok Choy
Fennel
Spinach
Accorn Squash
Butternut Squash
Delicata Squash
Sugarloaf Sqush
Lima Beans in the Pod

On Special This Week:
Asian Pears
*Now that we are into the apple season, the price of apples has gone down.

Availability Update:
Because of the hard frost the local tomato season is just about at its end, though, we will have local peppers for another week or so.  Winter squash will be delivered today as well as loose spinach from Blue Moon Farm and local carrots will likely be coming in within the week.

Please Note:
All of the produce at the CGFC is Certified Organic unless specified otherwise.

If you have any produce questions or requests you can e mail me at this address or put a note in my box in the store.  Thanks.  Brandy Watts (Produce Coordinator)

http://mail.yahoo.com