[cgfc] Plant Sale/Swap news!

Lisa BK lisabk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 13:19:02 CDT 2005

Hey everyone:

It looks like the Common Ground Plant Sale/Swap is a go...

... at least from a location standpoint. After some discussion with "the
Jens" (Jen of IDF and Jen of the church), CGFC has use of at least the IDF
part of the parking lot with spillover into the church part of the lot
permissible. This means we can go on planning with our preferred date/time
-- Saturday, May 7, 2005 from 9 AM - 1 PM.

This is an official solicitation for plant donations. If you're still in the
process of starting your seeds and will have too many plants, consider
donating them to the plant sale, or bring them in to trade for stuff you
didn't start yourself!

As we get more done in terms of planning, I'll post again with more info re:
where to bring donations, pleas for volunteers to help with the swap/sale,
etc. This is me just, uh, planting the seed. ;)

Questions? I can be emailed at commongroundfoodcoop at gmail.com OR you can ask
any of the coordinators at the store and we'll try to get them answered.

Thanks!

Lisa Bralts-Kelly
CGFC Outreach Co-Coordinator