[cgfc] Further Plant Sale/Swap News!

Lisa BK lisabk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 10:42:22 CDT 2005

Greetings, Co-opers!

A couple things...

Did you ever-so-ambitiously start too many tomatoes or peppers? Dividing
hostas? Getting rid of daylilies? Don't compost 'em!! Consider bringing them
in to sell at our Saturday, May 7 Plant Sale/Swap. We have a good start on
plants, but we could definitely use more, and besides -- what better way to
meet some fellow CGFCers who share your interest in plants?

If you have plants you want to donate, you can bring them to the co-op
Friday night or early Saturday morning and we'll take care of the rest. If
you want to swap or buy, bring either plants or money (or both!) to the sale
and go from there!

The Sale/Swap runs from 9 AM - 1 PM on Saturday, 7 May and will be in the
IDF and/or church parking lot. All proceeds will benefit Common Ground.
Questions? Comments? Email Lisa at commongroundfoodcoop at gmail.com or call
the store and we can help you out.

Also, today marks the beginning of our awesome Earth Day Lip Balm Swap!
Bring in a tube lip balm containing petroleum wax (paraffin) or lanolin and
receive a FREE TUBE of any Merry Hepsters lip balm! Yes! We keep the old one
and send it back to the Hempsters (who, I presume, will dispose of them
accordingly) and you get to go home with one of their righteous (and vegan)
lip balms! The promotion goes from today through Sunday April 24, and
there's a limit of 2 lip balms per customer. Actual Earth Day is Friday,
April 22....

Questions or comments? Contact me!

Lisa B-K

Common Ground Food Co-op Outreach Co-Coordinator

http://www.livejournal.com/community/cgfc/