[cgfc] CGFC Produce News 2.8.05

BL W bwcgfc at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 13:47:11 CST 2005

CGFC PRODUCE NEWS  For The Week of February 8, 2005

New This Week:
Yellow Peppers
Asian Pears (New Crop!)
Limes

Availability Update:
Well, this is the last week of Blue Moon carrots.  What's out on the aisle is what we have left. They've been splendidly tasty this year and we'll have them again in the summer.

Please Note:
All of the produce at CGFC is Certified Organic unless specified otherwise.

If you have any produce questions or requests you can e mail me at this address or put a note in my box in the store.  Thanks.  Brandy Watts (Produce Coordinator)