[cgfc] CGFC Produce News 1.18.05

BL W bwcgfc at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 13:00:10 CST 2005

CGFC PRODUCE NEWS  For The Week of January 18, 2005

New This Week:
Fresh Ginger!
Eggplant
Sunchokes
Green Onions
Bosc Pears

Availability Update:
Thr price of tomatoes has finally gone down and fresh ginger has finally arrived.

More celery will be coming in on Friday.  It did not arrive with the delivery because our supplier was out of stock.

Please Note:
All of the produce at CGFC is Certified Organic unless specified otherwise.

If you have any produce questions or requests you can e mail me at this address or put a note in my box in the store.  Thanks.  Brandy Watts (Produce Coordinator