[cgfc] Ideas for the Co-op?

Molly Stentz molly at ucimc.org
Thu Jul 21 19:25:20 CDT 2005

Hi Co-op members,

As the food world starts to think about fall, it is now the season of
trade shows. Fall is generally the season when new stuff is introduced to
the world at large.

I will be attending a trade show in Chicago this weekend for Kehe Foods,
one of the distributors that supplies to the Co-op. I may also go to our
main supplier United Natural Food's trade show August.

Is there anything you are looking for the co-op to carry? Let me know! Now
is the time when I can sniff out and sneak preview items that will be
available in the fall. If you've been looking for something that we
currently can't get, I can inquire about it with the vendors I meet.
Just drop me a line. Do you wish the co-op generally carried more of a
certain type of item..? (organic jam, frozen juice - I have a wish list)
Let me know!

And if anyone wants to split the cost of gas with me to Chicago in August,
(or wants to come to the show with me- how exciting!), please contact me.

Thanks!
Molly