[cgfc] Summer 2005 Newsletter is up! Other news!

Lisa BK lisabk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 22:26:55 CDT 2005

Hey everyone:

The Summer 2005 CGFC newsletter is up for download! Here's a link - it's in
.pdf format, so you need to have Adobe Reader installed on your machine:

http://www.commongroundcoop.org/summer05news.pdf

The analog (paper) version of the newsletter is on its way to the printer
and should be available within a week or so.

ALSO:

CGFC members Harini and Sathish will be making paneer from our surplus milk
on Friday night, and it should be ready and in the store Saturday! Come
check it out!

I'm still looking for folks to hang out at the Farmer's Market Saturday
mornings. I'll be there this weekend (6/25) and next (7/2). We have space at
the Market every other Saturday in July and August, so the next time we'd be
there would be 7/16, followed by 7/30. It's a good way to get the word out
about the co-op (and to get some worker/coreworker hours!). Drop me a line
if you're interested.

Just a reminder - the store will be closed on Wednesday/Thursday of next
week for inventory/improvements.

Stay hydrated,

Lisa B-K/CGFC Outreach Co-Coordinator