[cgfc] CGFC Produce News 3.11.05

BL W bwcgfc at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 13:30:21 CST 2005

CGFC PRODUCE NEWS  For The Week of March 11, 2005

New This Week:
Purple Asparagus
Snow Peas!
Green Cabbage
Bartlett Pears
Golden Delicious Apples

Availability Update
We have kiwis again, they came in today.  We will have more green apples with the Monday delivery.

Just a reminder, our store hours during the week have expanded to 12pm-8pm everyday.  Have a great weekend!

Please Note:
All of the produce at CGFC is Certified Organic unless specified otherwise.

If you have any produce questions or requests you can e mail me at this address or put a note in my box in the store.  Thanks.  Brandy Watts (Produce Coordinator)