[cgfc] New Local Maple Syrup @ Common Ground!

Molly Stentz molly at ucimc.org
Mon Mar 21 19:24:40 CST 2005

For a limited time (while the weather is right)...

Common Ground has in stock a great maple syrup from the Mehler
family farm in West York, IL (about 100 SE of us). It is all natural from
trees on land which is, for all intensive purposes, organic, though
not certified.

It is a light syrup, sweet with a faint smokey quality. It is produced by
the family of a Co-op member. We have it available in bulk and also
packaged in pint jars. They will be delivering to us as long as we have
cool nights (below freezing) and warm days (above freezing) so that the
treese can keep producing that wonderful sap.

Check it out!
Molly
Common Ground Food Co-op