[cgfc] Plant Sale/Swap Gentle Reminder!

Lisa BK lisabk at gmail.com
Wed May 4 10:07:51 CDT 2005

Just a quick memory-jog --

The Common Ground Food Co-op's PLANT SALE/SWAP is happening this weekend --
we're having it in the IDF parking lot this Saturday, May 7. Everything
starts at 9 AM and goes until 1. We'll be in the parking lot at 610 East
Springfield in Champaign.

Bring plants to donate (you can drop them off at the co-op Friday
afternoon/evening), bring plants to trade, or bring cash and buy some
plants! The worst of the spring chill is behind us! It's time to plant!

All proceeds go to the Common Ground Food Co-op.

Hope to see you there... the weather should be magnificent.

Lisa Bralts-Kelly

Common Ground Food Co-op Outreach Co-Coordinator