[Commotion-admin] Your Commotion Wireless Project account activation

Michael Gregor talk at michaelgregor.com
Thu Aug 16 19:38:07 UTC 2012

Hi, can you please give me permission to edit wikis?

Thanks!

Michael

On ago 16, 2012, at 2:31 p.m., commotion-admin at lists.chambana.net wrote:

> Your account has been activated. You can now log in.
>
> Sign in: https://code.commotionwireless.net/login
>
> You have received this notification because you have either subscribed to it, or are involved in it.
> To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://code.commotionwireless.net/my/account

- - - -
Michael Gregor
Digital Strategy Consultant
313.437.1244 (office)
theworkdept.com

This email message and any attached files are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying, or other distribution of this email message and any attached files is strictly prohibited.