[Commotion-admin] [key-management-api] This is the (hopefuly) comprehensive set of functions needed for the key management API. (#1)

gradyoti notifications at github.com
Tue Aug 6 21:42:22 UTC 2013

I'd specifically love comment on which functions should be public, which should be private, and what structs I could use to hold some of the parameters for a session state (eg. keyring_pass, priv_keyring, etc.)
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/opentechinstitute/key-management-api api-draft

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/opentechinstitute/key-management-api/pull/1

-- Commit Summary --

  * This is the (hopefuly) comprehensive set of functions needed for the key management API. I'd specifically love comment on which functions should be public, which should be private, and what structs I could use to hold some of the parameters for a session state (eg. keyring_pass, priv_keyring, etc.)

-- File Changes --

    A key-management.h (185)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/key-management-api/pull/1.patch