[Commotion-admin] [luci-commotion] Help (page) (#105)

critzo notifications at github.com
Mon Dec 2 15:00:43 UTC 2013

Commotion is an evolving project that includes many parts. The documentation on our website has been created by the Commotion community to aid users and developers. It is often updated and we encourage you to get involved by contributing documentation. Listed below are links to the most relevant documentation to get started:

- Frequently Asked Questions: https://commotionwireless.net/about/faq
- Documentation: https://commotionwireless.net/docs
- Commotion Construction Kit for tips on community organizing, site preparation, software installation and more:
https://commotionwireless.net/docs/cck
- Contact the Commotion Wireless team: https://commotionwireless.net/contact
- Report a Bug: https://commotionwireless.net/report

You can also connect with the Commotion community:

Subscribe to one or more of our listservs:

You can also join us using your chat program on IRC in the #commotion channel on the irc.freenode.net server.

Learn more about using IRC. (http://freenode.net/using_the_network.shtml)

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/issues/105#issuecomment-29623889