[Commotion-admin] [luci-commotion] additional network interfaces (page) (#85)

Seamus Tuohy notifications at github.com
Fri Dec 6 14:30:20 UTC 2013

@critzo @georgiamoon worked a few hours on creating a system for adding networks to additional network interfaces. It looks as if, while it is possible, it will be hard enough to warrent being a version 1.1 feature. In fact, since each wireless interface page allows the addition of an arbitrary number of interfaces (post quickstart) it may not be needed at all. We will have to look at user testing to determine this. Gateway configurations will still be implemented though.

TLDR: Should we rename this section to gateway controls? If so I need a new section name

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/issues/85#issuecomment-29997928