[Commotion-admin] [commotiond] Add OLSRd gateway selection support (#52)

Josh King notifications at github.com
Fri Dec 6 14:49:24 UTC 2013

@elationfoundation Sounds good. I would maybe change the second option to be 'dhcp' rather than 'configuration.' However, this issue is for allowing a node to select a gateway from a list other than the one that OLSRd considers to be the default, not the option that we discussed yesterday. That one is https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotiond/issues/43

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotiond/issues/52#issuecomment-29999304