[Commotion-admin] [commotion-feed] Serval route signing key in olsr-mdp is static (#16)

Griffin Boyce notifications at github.com
Mon Dec 9 18:21:50 UTC 2013

To solve the original bug, I'm removing the section of `20-olsrd` that sets a default serval key.  Default key is being removed entirely, and as one doesn't exist, serval will create a new keyring+key.

There are separate issues in that we should be supporting a full serval keyring suite, *and possibly* also setting they serval keyring to be off by default.  There are heavy ui, security, and crypto implications with both.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-feed/issues/16#issuecomment-30157420