[Commotion-admin] [commotion-openwrt] thisnode alias setting leaves unsaved changes in UCI (#73)

Dan Staples notifications at github.com
Mon Dec 9 20:21:03 UTC 2013

that makes sense, but unfortunately it leaves a notice on all the admin LuCI pages, which can be confusing for the end user. commotiond used to do the same thing, but we decided to make it write the UCI changes to disk to make the little notice go away. I think for the same UX reasons, we should have these changes be written to disk. What do you think?

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-openwrt/issues/73#issuecomment-30169449