[Commotion-admin] [luci-commotion] Turn off side menu's during QS (#71)

Seamus Tuohy notifications at github.com
Thu Dec 12 15:28:17 UTC 2013

@critzo @georgiamoon The functionality we are using to allow us the setup wizard path also encapsulates the structure of the pages from the dispatcher function we use for menu's and the page objects that it contains. As such, creating click-able menu's for moving between the pages will be infeasible for R1. I have put a back button on every page, as that accessibility is available. I think I have a fix for R1.1 that should get us full functionality. But, it is too theoretical to put in place before R1. If youl would like we can put a page(x) of (y) on every page to show progress through the setup wizard, but the ability to move back and forward multiple pages is currently not possible.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/issues/71#issuecomment-30431691