[Commotion-admin] [luci-commotion] Turn off side menu's during QS (#71)

critzo notifications at github.com
Thu Dec 12 16:32:32 UTC 2013

@elationfoundation @georgiamoon S2E and I just discussed this more. We think that during the setup wizard we'll show the left menu, but only the items in setup wizard. This will show the user where they're at in the setup process but won't be clickable. The content area will also have forward, back and pagination info (x of y).

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/issues/71#issuecomment-30437926