[Commotion-admin] [olsrd] Apparent OLSR sensitivity to node local time (#9)

Ben West notifications at github.com
Fri Dec 13 18:52:27 UTC 2013

My own experience with this issue has never shown a problem with skew
between nodes with an active ntp client running.  (Also, I've had good
experience with the reliability of the ntp client already built into
OpenWRTs busybox.)  Rather, I've only seen this issue on newly powered-up
nodes, whose local time delta may be anywhere between -(several minutes)
and -(several years), and which need a route for their ntp client to
function.

--
Ben West
me at benwest.name