[Commotion-admin] [olsrd] Converted olsrd-mdp to use commotiond/serval-plugin (#15)

Dan Staples notifications at github.com
Thu Dec 19 14:15:59 UTC 2013

> -  if (!strlen(config_instancepath)) {
> -    olsr_printf(1, "[MDP] Must set a Serval instance path (servalpath) for this plugin to work.\n\n");
> -    exit(1);
> -  }
> +  CHECKF(strlen(config_instancepath),"[MDP] Must set a Serval instance path (servalpath) for this plugin to work.\n\n");
> +
> +  CHECKF(co_init() == 1,"Failed to initialize Commotion client\n\n");
> +
> +  CHECKF((co_conn = co_connect(CO_SOCK,sizeof(CO_SOCK))),"Failed to connect to Commotion socket\n\n");

yes, adding a config option for the commotion socket would be a great idea. but we still need to get the serval path and SID from config parameters. The nice thing is those values are defined in interface-specific commotion profiles, and then fetched from the commotion daemon with a hotplug script and put into the olsrd-mdp config.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/olsrd/pull/15/files#r8469836