[Commotion-admin] [commotiond] MDP fixes (#68)

areynold notifications at github.com
Sun Dec 22 14:01:52 UTC 2013

Appears to be meshing. @dismantl: questions from the email thread.

* test that two nodes can mesh using signed routes
* latest Setup Wizard code generates the proper config information and generates good keys. The only problem is that the mdp-init command expects a file path and not a directory path. This means that we might have to change the value of the servalpath generated by SW. Just something to keep an eye out for.
* may go against the spirit of mdp-sign. I now realize that @dismantl did mean for the function to return the entire contents of the message + its signature. Unfortunately the olsrd MDP plugin was not expecting that -- it expected only the signature in the response. I'm sorry for misunderstanding and will not be offended if you reject my change and prefer to make the appropriate revisions to the caller (olsrd mdp).

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotiond/pull/68#issuecomment-31087935