[Commotion-admin] [olsrd] Be more defensive in writing to the sig buffer (#16)

hawkinswnaf notifications at github.com
Mon Dec 23 14:31:29 UTC 2013

It was a blessing and a curse that this was not included earlier. The fact that it was writing unchecked the entirety of the returned data from mdp-sign made it "easier" to realize that mdp-sign was sending back more than just the signature.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/olsrd/pull/16#issuecomment-31121712