[Commotion-admin] [commotiond] commotiond/uci profile BSSID mismatch (#69)

Josh King notifications at github.com
Mon Dec 23 19:48:46 UTC 2013

I've identified two separate problems. One is that the code in the daemon generates an insufficiently unique BSSID, especially when it's the same SSID but different channels. That has now been fixed (pushing that code shortly). The second issue is that the logic in the /lib/wifi/mac80211.sh patch is not sufficiently rigorous when it comes to SSID and channel changes. That's relatively easy, but I won't be able to fix it until I can connect to a node, which I won't be able to do this evening.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotiond/issues/69#issuecomment-31139959