[Commotion-admin] [luci-commotion] r1: number of mesh & ap connections not displayed correctly (#132)

areynold notifications at github.com
Thu Dec 26 14:22:47 UTC 2013

Looking through controller/commotion/status_config.lua, this may be a language mismatch, not a bug.

In this example page:
```
Providing Gateway: No
commotionAP (On) (Secured) (1 Connection)
commotionMesh (On) (Secured) (0 Connections)
OLSR connections
?    100.74.7.140    1.000
```

The iface connection info at the top of the Status page seems to refer to DHCP leases, meaning the display of 0 connections is correct even though mesh connections are listed in the OLSR section.  If we were to change the wording in the top part to something like "x Client Connections" and/or change "OLSR Connections" to "OLSR links", I think it would be more clear what each section is doing. The same could be accomplished with a 1-sentence description for each section.

@elationfoundation, let me know if I've misinterpreted.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/issues/132#issuecomment-31222328