[Commotion-admin] [luci-theme-commotion] 1.0 theme integration Usability (#13)

Seamus Tuohy notifications at github.com
Sat Dec 28 18:34:44 UTC 2013

This will merge in the usability based changes to the theme.
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-theme-commotion usability

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-theme-commotion/pull/13

-- Commit Summary --

  * removed depreciated password warning
  * cleaned up header, including a few extra templates in our theme to support theme switching of basic menu
  * roughed out the positioning for commotion basic menu swapping in the header
  * intial sidebar
  * test
  * sidebar update
  * removed extraneous files
  * stray class
  * added links to footer.htm per https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/issues/104
  * Merge pull request #3 from opentechinstitute/uxgrif
  * updated default advanced link to redirect to status overview
  * Merge branch 'sidebar' of https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-theme-commotion into sidebar
  * removed luci.util for comparison testing.
  * updated footer links with appropriate css container.
  * Merge pull request #4 from opentechinstitute/sidebar
  * Merge pull request #5 from opentechinstitute/usability-footerlinks
  * added calls to bring in sidebar css and js
  * swapped css values to properly place headers as divs and menu items as list items
  * got basic menu sorting added for basic menu... One of these days I am going to find a partron so I can clean up and modularize all this code for the LuCI.
  * have highlighting and sidebar positioning working
  * some final cleaning up of the basic menu including removal global css rules in teh sidebar template that were causing all sorts of weirdness with the global cascase css template.
  * fixed various styling issues with logo, tabs, etc.
  * got commotion menu's to only show commotion child menu's
  * cleaned up repo
  * removed unneeded toggle.
  * Updated footer images to include the help, about, and license pages.... with pretty pretty pictures.
  * added back in https redirect
  * added in sidebar button for items with no sub-menu's
  * added in classes for help text for the clients list status page.
  * updated some basic menu structures to... work with new organizational hierarchy.
  * re-added functionality for status bar to show up... I don't think I actually did anything so it may have been a  build issue. Getting a bit loopy over here, so I am going home and going to bed.
  * fixed that top level save button
  * modified header to allow for dispatcher special submenu.
  * added working menu's to the setup wizard and confimation sections.
  * made the admin page go to the correct basic menu page
  * just modifying some spacing
  * added images for welcome page startup buttons
  * Added all icons for buttons and modified css accordingly to add them to the basic menu only
  * made startup buttons show
  * made help text just a little more clearly demarcated.
  * added mesh-ip, which I can't test until we have commotiond, etc. working. And formatted header info items.
  * added some theme based icon switching to uci-defaults
  * modified width to be percent instead of a set size
  * added mobile theme and corrected stylesheet order
  * added mobile theme and corrected stylesheet order
  * Merge branch 'responsive' of https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-theme-commotion into responsive
  * updated mobile styling
  * error styling fixes 😄
  * trimming excess
  * test
  * test
  * cbi error def
  * comment on reload.gif issue
  * button comment
  * nodeinfo / statusbar differentiation
  * finished some accentuation for alerts and buttons that needed more pizaz
  * Centered .body-content
  * Centered #welcome icons
  * Centered footer icons
  * merge conflict
  * Resized submit icons in css and removed extra image files
  * file corruption in tinycombo.css
  * Fixed topbar display for small screens
  * Merged uxgrif pull request. Resolved merge conflicts and added small screen styling tweaks.
  * Merged responsive branch pull request. Resolved merge conflicts and added small screen styling tweaks.
  * Merge branch 'usability' of https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-theme-commotion into usability
  * CSS changes- adjusted size of node name header area, spacing on confim page cbi buttons.
  * Merged minor styling tweaks
  * added a none option when a mesh interface does not exist.
  * Merge branch 'usability' of http://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-theme-commotion into usability
  * Fixed #welcome .setup .upload .advanced for small screens
  * updated some css styles for new UI.
  * fixed missing item for mesh network ip in header
  * added welcomepage class for formatting the welcome page
  * moved warning text off of icon
  * Fixed icon/text spacing on .errorbox
  * Merge pull request #8 from opentechinstitute/ux-updates
  * Merge pull request #7 from opentechinstitute/usability-addons
  * fixed the mesh ip address in the header bar
  * Merge branch 'usability' of http://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-theme-commotion into usability
  * added a check for ip address in ifaces found for mesh ip address header. When restarting a node and quickly going to the UI the ip is not found yet, and will cause errors.
  * updated favicon.ico to remove extra unused layers.
  * added margin-left 1em to class submenutitle
  * Fixed text alignment in olsr neighbors table
  * Merge pull request #12 from opentechinstitute/usability-issue10

-- File Changes --

    D Screenshots.txt (7)
    A files/etc/uci-defaults/icon-settings (5)
    A files/htdocs/about_point.png (0)
    D files/htdocs/advanced.png (0)
    A files/htdocs/advanced_button.png (0)
    A files/htdocs/advanced_point.png (0)
    A files/htdocs/approve_app_button.png (0)
    M files/htdocs/cascade.css (343)
    A files/htdocs/commotion_add_icon.png (0)
    A files/htdocs/commotion_ban_icon.png (0)
    A files/htdocs/commotion_delete_icon.png (0)
    A files/htdocs/drop_menu.png (0)
    M files/htdocs/favicon.ico (0)
    A files/htdocs/help_point.png (0)
    M files/htdocs/html5.js (304)
    A files/htdocs/left_arrow_button.png (0)
    A files/htdocs/license_point.png (0)
    D files/htdocs/quickstart.png (0)
    A files/htdocs/right_arrow_button.png (0)
    A files/htdocs/setupwiz_button.png (0)
    A files/htdocs/sidebar.css (108)
    M files/htdocs/status_message_smile.png (0)
    A files/htdocs/tinycombo.css (1414)
    A files/templates/adv_menu.htm (78)
    A files/templates/basic_menu.htm (84)
    A files/templates/drop_menu.htm (54)
    M files/templates/footer.htm (10)
    M files/templates/header.htm (282)
    A files/templates/setup_wiz_sidebar.htm (22)
    A files/templates/subtree.htm (48)
    A files/templates/unsaved_changes.htm (28)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-theme-commotion/pull/13.patch
https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-theme-commotion/pull/13.diff