[Commotion-admin] [commotion-openwrt] dnssd should not use plug as NonOlsrIf; it should only use one iface for this option: ap or secAp. (902f78a)

hawkinswnaf notifications at github.com
Tue Jul 9 17:47:33 UTC 2013

I checked this patch and it seems to apply. However, I don't get exactly what it's doing. It does not seem to fix the case where we are selectively trying to ignore multiple NonOlsrIf's in /etc/config/olsrd, which is what I thought this was going to help with.

I did test this by doing 'ifdown plug && ifup plug' and it seems to "ignore" the plug when reconfiguring the plugin upon notification by the hotplugs. This is good!

Thanks, as always, for doing this work, Dan!

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-openwrt/commit/902f78a51609994025d0bc5a9c50932b6bfbe68e#commitcomment-3595791