[Commotion-admin] [commotion-openwrt] Add updated configuration file with new dependencies. (#62)

Josh King notifications at github.com
Mon Nov 4 21:12:00 UTC 2013

This updates the global build config with new dependencies, as well as stripping out a lot of (we think) unnecessary comments. We just need to build it, and ensure that the new image includes lua-uri.
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-openwrt update-config

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-openwrt/pull/62

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add updated configuration file with new dependencies.

-- File Changes --

    M config (3620)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-openwrt/pull/62.patch