[Commotion-admin] [commotion-feed] Role our own wpad-mini package with IBSS-RSN and test to make sure it works. (#27)

hawkinswnaf notifications at github.com
Tue Nov 5 00:06:26 UTC 2013

Just FYI:

Here is an output from df -h:

Mini:
Filesystem                Size      Used Available Use% Mounted on
rootfs                    1.7M    324.0K      1.4M  19% /

Full:
Filesystem                Size      Used Available Use% Mounted on
rootfs                    1.6M    376.0K      1.3M  23% /

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-feed/issues/27#issuecomment-27735996