[Commotion-admin] [commotion-openwrt] "Network unreachable" wired connection (#42)

Griffin Boyce notifications at github.com
Fri Oct 11 14:53:27 UTC 2013

As mentioned yesterday, this bug occurs in TP-Link N750, and appears to precipitate a general crash of the radios.  This node can no longer be reached wirelessly at all, which is a similar sequence of events to *another* TP-Link N750.  This time I was able to run debug before and after the radio crash.

Before: https://gist.github.com/glamrock/6935712
After: https://gist.github.com/glamrock/6935728

The major differences between the two states seem to be:
* `dhcp. at dhcp[0].ignore=0` in the UCI info
* `flush-mtd-unmap` and a second `kworker` in the processes
* new ESSID `singularity` recogized by the radio (which doesn't appear to me in other tests)

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-openwrt/issues/42#issuecomment-26143401