[Commotion-admin] [luci-commotion-quickstart] Have clear and flexible support for multiple interfaces. (#46)

Josh King notifications at github.com
Fri Oct 11 17:42:11 UTC 2013

Right now we just assume one interface of each type. However, in your average router, we might have many different physical and virtual interfaces. We should evaluate whether this is a use case we want to manage in QuickStart, and how we might present that, or if we just want to handle it post-QuickStart.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion-quickstart/issues/46