[Commotion-admin] [luci-commotion-quickstart] QuickStart fails when run before node is done flashing (#50)

hawkinswnaf notifications at github.com
Wed Oct 16 14:45:14 UTC 2013

I can. But, not really. I simply recall attempting to run through
QuickStart before the node was done flashing. I thought that I included
all the information that I could about the situation. Ultimately I
created this ticket for completeness and not because I thought it
required a specific solution.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion-quickstart/issues/50#issuecomment-26423922