[Commotion-admin] [commotion-feed] Serval-DNA build script assumes build tree is a git repo (#19)

areynold notifications at github.com
Mon Oct 21 15:33:27 UTC 2013

@aversario: I suspect you're getting breakage from last week's repository refactoring. We moved and renamed several commotion-feed packages in preparation for the upcoming version 1.0 release. The new structure is more logical, but is not compatible with the old structure. The fix is simply to start with a clean commotion-openwrt build tree.

@gardners: That seems to fix it. I was able to build successfully from a github archive of commotion-openwrt.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-feed/issues/19#issuecomment-26727664