[Commotion-admin] [commotion-feed] Serval-DNA build script assumes build tree is a git repo (#19)

gardners notifications at github.com
Mon Oct 21 17:18:29 UTC 2013

You probably do want to pull the development branch.

I hit the issue on Android build this morning as well, so it is possible
that there is some new fangled bug in the version script when it is in a
git directory. I will ask Andrew Bettison to take a look when he gets a
chance.

Andrew B: The bug is in line 132 where if the git command fails there is no
file descriptor 5 to redirect.

Paul.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-feed/issues/19#issuecomment-26737011