[Commotion-admin] [commotion-feed] Serval-DNA build script assumes build tree is a git repo (#19)

gardners notifications at github.com
Mon Oct 21 19:26:18 UTC 2013

Howdy,

I think it makes more sense to have your branch on github where it is also
easier for you to look at what commits you want to pull over as time goes
on, rather than maintaining a separate set of patches that are in some
sense offline.

Tell me the commit id you are using, and I will make a branch pointing to
that for you.

Paul.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-feed/issues/19#issuecomment-26747956