[Commotion-admin] [luci-commotion] Serval Keyring OFF by default (#19)

Seamus Tuohy notifications at github.com
Thu Sep 5 15:01:16 UTC 2013

Since we include a default route signing key in Commotion we should move the serval keyring to be off by default so that a new user who wants to include serval route signing can turn it on and create a new key, but will never have the false sense of security a default key provides. This also allows users who don't care to have route signing to only experience an unchecked box and a greyed out set of menu's instead of a confusing security menu that they may never need to use. It also solves the problem of a user adding a new key and never being able to revert back to the original key state.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/issues/19