[Commotion-admin] [commotion-router] Version 1.0 and 1.1 mesh connections not compatible (#113)

andygunn notifications at github.com
Tue Apr 1 11:49:11 EDT 2014

@areynold @jheretic I think documentation is all this needs.

My suggestion is to create a "Known bugs" page (or section on the downloads page) related to 1.0 ( @critzo I'm looking at you ) and post this and any other outstanding major issues with releases there. Once 1.1 is released these can be cleared, then updated as new bugs are found. That way we have a "rolling" update of any outstanding issues with current releases.

Does that make sense?

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-router/issues/113#issuecomment-39221798