[Commotion-admin] [commotion-docs] Ajust menu / content behavior for small browser widthds (#122)

critzo notifications at github.com
Fri Apr 4 07:50:25 EDT 2014

@andygunn could you provide the browser and OS used when you created this screenshot? Also, would you mind reviewing this issue at https://staging.commotionwireless.net? I think we have some changes queued that will go into production later today that address this, but would like to confirm. Until then I rolled back the changes I made a few minutes ago. Thanks!

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-docs/issues/122#issuecomment-39556773