[Commotion-admin] [commotion-docs] Adjust CSS for images in CCK (#154)

andygunn notifications at github.com
Fri Apr 18 11:41:22 EDT 2014

It looks like the CSS stylesheet is putting all images at 100%, instead of following the height/width information in the image tag. This makes some of the images really huge (when browser widths are large) on the CCK pages. For example: [Gather Tools and Wireless Equipment](http://www.commotionwireless.net/docs/cck/building-mounting/gather-tools-and-wireless-equipment/).

On a large monitor, the header image scales up and becomes pixelated. The individual small pics of tools do the same thing. The exception is "6-in-1 Screwdriver", which appears to have a different style or something that respects the static sizing.

Let me know if you have questions about how to fix, this - I think some of the classes might need to be set to be static, or just to disable scaling on some of them...

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-docs/issues/154