[Commotion-admin] [mlab-browser-ext] In add-ons preferences, provide setting for tests to be automatically run at a specified interval (#20)

hawkinswnaf notifications at github.com
Sun Aug 17 18:25:46 EDT 2014

Right now, it does not run at all in the background (ever). I think that
we need to figure out how to run these tests w/o "freezing" the browser
before we are able to implement periodicity.

However, the question remains: Should the interval be specified per test
or for the entire plugin? It would make a difference about where we put
the preference.

The preferences that go in the Add Ons pane cannot be dynamic! That's
why the test preferences are not there. Since we expect that those
preferences are going to vary based on plugins, they have to be handled
differently.

Does any of that make sense? Perhaps I am just blabbing :-)

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/mlab-browser-ext/issues/20#issuecomment-52437496