[Commotion-admin] [luci-commotion] LuCI status pages trigger infinite redirect (#440)

Josh King notifications at github.com
Wed Dec 10 17:34:50 EST 2014

I think we can submit an upstream patch, but I'm just going to make the `SERVER_PORT` change for now. It works for our setup, and it won't require that we patch or otherwise host our own uhttpd2 package. However, we can still submit it as an upstream issue, as I think it's a worthwhile addition, and switch back if it gets integrated.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/issues/440#issuecomment-66537405