[Commotion-admin] [commotion-router] Access point and mesh connections not coming up post-setup wizard (#93)

andygunn notifications at github.com
Tue Feb 18 20:44:50 UTC 2014

I don't know - have the mesh connection issues been resolved? I haven't
been testing new builds so I can't comment.

The core issue was no mesh connection after Setup or a reboot, seemingly
randomly. I believe I sent debug files a while back.

--

Andy Gunn, Field Engineer
Open Technology Institute, New America Foundation

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-router/issues/93#issuecomment-35431314