[Commotion-admin] [luci-commotion] Hostname allows blank values in setup wizard (#159)

Josh King notifications at github.com
Mon Feb 24 17:14:19 UTC 2014

@elationfoundation, I used the binaries your posted (and twice verified the md5sum), but was able to click past the first page with an empty hostname (and actually, an empty root password as well). I verified that the changes from #168 and opentechinstitute/commotion-lua-helpers#4 were included in the image.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/issues/159#issuecomment-35909903