[Commotion-admin] [commotion-docs] Link to Commotion-Router Build Instructions (#40)

andygunn notifications at github.com
Wed Feb 26 18:59:57 UTC 2014

I think the links on the Dev Resources pages should be a bit clearer in how they are worded:
- Embedded router developer tools should read something similar to "Commotion Router development guide"
- Android developer tools should read something similar to "Android app development guide"
- Desktop / laptop dev tools should read something similar to "Linux and Mac OSX app development guide"
- GSM should change to our OpenBTS / OsmoBTS resource pages - "Open Basestation development guide"
Each of those links should go to pages with separate but brief overview of the process for getting set up with the environment and code for each platform.

For instance, the Commotion Router page would have the instructions mentioned in issue #41

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-docs/issues/40#issuecomment-36162855