[Commotion-admin] [luci-commotion] Issue 150 (#153)

Seamus Tuohy notifications at github.com
Tue Jan 21 20:01:08 UTC 2014

Per issue https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/issues/150

To test this take two existing nodes and turn mesh over ethernet in the additional network interfaces section. Then plug them together and see if they mesh.

You might want to test just one first by setting it up with a compatible static ip on your device with multicast/olsrd and simply wiresharking for the broadcast traffic. But I have never played with that over ethernet so I don't have instructions.
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion issue_150

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/pull/153

-- Commit Summary --

  * added ip module for validation
  * added a ipaddress and netmask values that depend upon the msh option to appear. Also made dhcp config dissapear and set a none value when mesh is enabled to stop it from killing olsr. Finally failed at getting git add -p patch mode to split the file correctly so that this is one giant commit... I will master patch mode. grrrrr

-- File Changes --

    M luasrc/model/cbi/commotion/basic_ani.lua (54)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/pull/153.patch
https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/pull/153.diff

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/pull/153