[Commotion-admin] [luci-commotion] Additional Network Interfaces page functions in unexpected ways (#209)

georgiamoon notifications at github.com
Fri Jul 11 15:13:39 EDT 2014

I think this is what's supposed to happen when there are multiple interfaces, but +1 to Andy's suggestion.

If we can also have some graphics that describe how this works that would be ideal as most users don't read all of the text supporting the explanations of how the different options work.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/issues/209#issuecomment-48771098