[Commotion-admin] [luci-commotion] Add MAC address of the device to the Status page in the Basic Menu (#400)

georgiamoon notifications at github.com
Fri Jul 11 15:27:53 EDT 2014

Another vital piece of information when troubleshooting is to be able to cross-reference the MAC address for the device. It would be great if the MAC address for the whole device was available on the Status page view in the basic menu.

We will need to investigate which MAC address (lan0, radio0, wan0, eth0, etc) is the right one to include as routers with multiple interfaces have MAC addresses for each interface. Ideally we want the MAC address in the status page to match the address listed on the external packaging of the router.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/issues/400