[Commotion-admin] [commotion-docs] CCK modules referenced but not available (yet?) (#62)

andygunn notifications at github.com
Mon Mar 3 12:24:33 UTC 2014

Thanks @critzo for the heads up - some of these modules were re-named, and some of them are still pending. I will make changes where necessary to link to the existing ones (for instance, "Prep, Install and Finish" is now "Prep and Install Rooftop Nodes") when the Jekyll site is ready to be edited, etc. Or, if you would rather, we can sit down and make the edits sooner together.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-docs/issues/62#issuecomment-36505325