[Commotion-admin] [commotion-docs] CCK modules referenced but not available (yet?) (#62)

andygunn notifications at github.com
Mon Mar 3 15:02:30 UTC 2014

Hey @critzo here are the notes on each doc:

- Determine Installation Needs - This was intended to be a rooftop survey guide, but for now I would link it to [Inventory the Neighborhood](http://commotionwireless.net/docs/cck/planning/inventory-the-neighborhood)
- Prep, Install and Finish - This is now [Prep and Install Rooftop Nodes](http://commotionwireless.net/docs/cck/building-mounting/prep-install-rooftop-nodes)
- Make an Ethernet Cable - We don't need to re-invent the wheel, I think we should advise people to just do a search engine lookup for "Make an Ethernet cable" instead.
- Plan Network Links - forthcoming. This will likely be more of a rooftop / line of sight guide, but not available for a few months.
- Secure the Network (Hardware and Software) - upcoming. This is still in [Google Docs](https://drive.google.com/a/opentechinstitute.org/?tab=co#folders/0ByQhFkPGRuRkS1N4MXNCZWoxdDA)
- Troubleshoot for Node Hosts - this is now [Troubleshoot your wireless node](http://commotionwireless.net/docs/cck/installing-configuring/troubleshoot-your-wireless-node)

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-docs/issues/62#issuecomment-36517724