[Commotion-admin] [luci-commotion] Mesh visualizer has the autospacer on by default, but unchecked (#175)

Seamus Tuohy notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 4 15:26:23 UTC 2014

The auto-set checkbox in olsr-viz.sh was set off here https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/commit/8864c558582e0c9e368a1919a4d65c3e7a28a4ba but, the javascript back-end has auto-spacing set ON by default.
```
var auto_declump = true;
```

Because the checkbox needs to be clicked to activate the set_autodeclump function that controls the auto-spacer it now requires two clicks to unset the auto-spacing.

To fix this issue we must either revert the above commit so that the checkbox accurately reflects the initial state of auto_declump or add our own version of olsr-viz.js to the repository that has auto_declump set to false.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/issues/175#issuecomment-36635651